1. Map a new drive (lets say x:) to your current C: drive.
2. Using Microsoft Access, go to x:\Shoreline Data\Database\Shoreware.mdb (backup the file if your worried about mishaps)
3. Click "yes" when it asks you.
4. Once the MDB file is open go to the users table and find the user you want to change the password for.
5. find the GuiLoginName Field for the user and change the GuiPassword to 5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99 this will change that users password to "password".
6. Save the file and exit
7. Try to login again using the password "password". You can find the login page at http://xx.xx.xx.xx\shorewaredirector (replace x's with Ip address of your ShoreWare server.)